Terms and Conditions
A. Registration Process and Payment Methods
1. Conference registrations will not be confirmed until the completed form and the correct payment is received and processed by the Registration Office.
2. Registrants should obtain confirmation from the Registration Office before committing to other travel arrangements.
3. 13 Pictures LLC cannot be responsible for your spam filters blocking your confirmation email.
4. Accommodation costs are not included in the conference registration fee. Attendees are responsible for making their own lodging arrangements.
5. Registrations will be handled on a first-come, first-served basis.
B. Cancellation Policy
1. Registrations cancelled will not be entitled to a refund.
2. Substitutions may be made at any time. If you wish to substitute a participant, please contact the Registration Office at the earliest opportunity.
3. All refunds will be made after the conference and within 30 days.
4. In the unlikely event of cancellation of the 13 Pictures LLC event in whole or in part, the maximum liability shall be limited to full refund of conference registration fee paid at the time of booking, with no additional liability whatsoever to the conference organizers and hosts, 13 Pictures LLC or any individuals affiliated with the conference or 13 Pictures LLC in any capacity.
5. We have the right to accept or reject a registration application without giving reasons and our decision shall be final. We also reserve the right to reject a previously accepted application without giving reasons and our decision shall be final.
C. Conference Schedule
Conference schedule is subject to change.
D. Participation and Behavior on 13 Pictures LLC Activities
1. Attendance and participation at the 13 Pictures LLC class and 13 Pictures LLC investigation is limited to 13 Pictures LLC paid registrants only. Special requests are subject to approval by the 13 Pictures LLC organizers.
2. 13 Pictures LLC attendees are expected to behave professionally. Excessive use of obscene language, abusive behavior, or threatening behavior directed to any other conference attendee is not conducive to a learning environment.
E. Personal Information
1. Please note that participant contact details will be kept on the 13 Pictures LLC database, which will only be used by 13 Pictures LLC. Credit card information will NOT be stored in this database.
2. The e-mail addresses may be used to circulate last minute details and announcements of future 13 Pictures LLC events.
F. Personal Property
13 Pictures LLC accepts no responsibility for loss or damage to personal property.
G. Health and Safety
Health and Safety aspects of the event must be followed to at all times. 13 Pictures LLC will not be responsible for any physical, psychological and long term illness or injuries, or death as a result from attending any event. Paranormal Investigations can be hazardous and dangerous and all attendees participate solely at their own risk. Attendees must stay with their group at all times. 13 Pictures LLC will have done a thorough Risk Assessment prior to the event; therefore there may be certain areas which are blocked from access in consideration for the safety of the attendees. Any individual who does not follow these rules will be asked to leave, and no refund shall be granted.
1. 13 Pictures LLC is a distinctly independent and separate entity, and appearances at any 13 Pictures LLC event by any individual(s) from any third parties shall be indemnified from any liability from any and all 3rd party claims arising from Purchasers participation in any 13 Pictures LLC event.
2. Specifically, Purchaser shall indemnify 13 Pictures LLC and any participating hosts, speakers, or any directly invited participant appearing at the event at the request of 13 Pictures LLC, from and against all liability in respect of any costs, claims, damages, demands, penalties, actions, proceedings, suits, losses or expenses in respect of any and all claims, losses, costs, damages of any nature whatsoever, including but not limited to claims arising out of the injury to or the death of any person, or damage to any property arising from my participation in the activity.
3. The conference organizers and hosts, 13 Pictures LLC or any individuals associated with the conference or 13 Pictures LLC make no representation or warranty of gain of business or profits as a result of use of services or information provided in connection with the conference and shall not be liable for any direct or indirect damages, loss of business, employment, profits or anticipated savings resulting from the use of the services or information provided in connection with the conference, in any country or court of law.
In the event that any term of these Terms & Conditions are held to be invalid or unenforceable, the remainder of these Terms & Conditions shall remain valid and enforceable. 13 Pictures LLC reserves the right to vary these Terms & Conditions from time to time. Terms & Conditions shall be governed by United States Law and the courts of the State of California shall have exclusive jurisdiction.